Please help yourself to my latest thoughts on Transformation and my advice for young professionals.
I don’t consider anything I’ve written as final, so if you have other ideas for articles or feedback on what you’ve read, please don’t hesitate to share those with me.
You can also find a list of all the articles I've written here.
· Rethinking how we manage our workforce
· Making the bright spots within your company shine
· You should implement “air-traffic control” in your transformation
· Transformation is the new norm
· Saying no to the “burning platform”
· Get your money’s worth when hiring consultants for your transformation project
· “Disagree and commit” as a way of life
· Obligation to dissent is essential to successful transformations
· Why you need a Transformation Office
· Be prepared to fail if you want to succeed
· The 10 must dos for a successful transformation
· How you may be sabotaging your transformation
· Want real success? Say no to project managers focused on “keeping tabs”